Thursday, January 12, 2012

.:PARIS:.



I've been to Paris many times. I'm what they call a regular in Paris. I am to Paris like.... Mickey Mouse is to Disneyland. Like Tom Cruise is to Hollywood. Like Chase Hansen is to the weight room.....hmmmm......maybe not that much....but close. Every mourning at 9:05 I would go to the cafe down Cottage Lane to get myself a warm cup of coffee. Not hot, WARM. The cashier at the cafe would always try sparking a conversation with me. I'm guessing she wanted love but i most defiantly didn't have any for her. I would sit so I was facing outside and watch as the rain drizzled down the window. At about 9:47 a decently large man would ride by on his bike. I'm guessing that he was going to work cause he looked like hell every mourning. 
One night I decided to go to the play Have A Good Time, I had heard it was "a must see" play if you were ever in Paris. During the play I noticed a young lady a few seats down couldn't keep her eyes off me. We talked after the play, found out her name was Rivista....... she came back to the hotel with me. Yes I experienced love for the first time, only for 62 days though..... too bad it couldn't last forever. 
I met many others in Paris. They were all very interesting, most weird though. I don't remember much though. She was the only one I can remember. She has been the only one i've ever felt that feeling with. And now I am at home.... In Utah. Lonely......   
                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                    ..
    Rivista= Journal in Italian                                                                        .. ..
                                                                                                                                 ..   ..
    62 days of love= Number of Prompts                                                 ..     ..
                                                                                                                              ... .. .. ... 
                                                                                                                           .....         .....
                                                                                                                         ......           ......



1 comment: