Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dreams/ I've been thinkin about you....for real this time...




What are dreams? 


Why do we have dreams? 
Do dreams become our life? 
Do dreams give us flash backs of the life before this? 


Do you believe in the life before this? What do you believe in? 
Do you believe in spirits? Good? or Bad? Do you believe in angels? Do you think they come here? Or do they just watch us? 
Do you think these angels have a little control on what happens in our life? 


Why are we here in life? 


How did this all start? 
How is it all gonna end? 
When it ends, do you think you will go to heaven or hell? 
Is heaven really better than hell? Or was that just a made up rumor? 
Maybe everything we learn is just a rumor or is it? 


Are you thinking yet? 


Or am i just boring you?





I've been thinkin about you alllllll day. 
I'm thinkin about you like pens think about ink.
I'm thinkin about you like Einstein thought about think.
Like when I'm thirsty and I need a drink.




I'm thinkin about you like gloves think about hands.
Like the nerds think about band.
I'm thinkin about you like bees think about honey.
Like golddiggers think about the money.




I'm thinkin about you like father thinks about son.
Like hot dog thinks about bun.
Like poor people are having dreams.
And rich people are buying beams.




I'm thinkin about you like mac thinks about cheese.
Like the blind think about what to see.
Like Zain Rizavi thinks about muscle.
Like Ballers think about hustle.


I'm just always thinkin about you. 
And I can't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment