Monday, October 10, 2011

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S.



......well-known for something bad or unfavorable quality, deed, etc; infamous.


That was the first word I found when I was looking through my old tenth grade journal for Mr. Nelson's class. So I felt like it was destiny that I write about this word.

The first thing I think of when I hear this word is obviously the rap artist Notorious B.I.G. And I think he seriously fits this definition of the word. I think this because all he ever raps about is something bad or an unfavorable quality or deed. Just look at him. He doesn't look like he has ever done anything nice in his life. And while looking for images on google.... I couldn't find one picture of this big guy smiling.

I didn't really know how to do this assignment. But I tried my best.

3 comments:

  1. Well what do you think? Would you want to be notorious? Which is worse, to be notorious or to be ignored? Isn't bad publicity still publicity? Isn't negative attention still attention?

    I like Biggie cause he went from ashy to classy. And yeah, he may not be perfect, but he made it. And now he's dead. (Downer.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it depends what you start out with. your right. he went from ashy to classy. i like that. and he made a lot out of a little. so if you start little, go big. if you start big, stay big but help the little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, he doesn't really smile does he?
    By the way the turtles rock. I spent like ten minutes just watching them :)

    ReplyDelete