Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Letter to my friend Death

Dear Death,
    The chances of you catching me are like the chances of me being on the moon tomorrow.So pretty much there is no chance. When I get old and ugly I will probably look forward to the day we meet. But for now just stay away til I say so.
    I feel like we are such close friends, but really we have never met, I've never even seen you. But this is a good thing, cause I really don't wanna die now. Cause life is treating me a lot better then you ever will.
    I don't know what else to say to you besides that I hate you. And thank you for never being there for me, not trying to be sarcastic. 
                
               Sincerely, 
                         Jacob Fotu


*Please write back*

1 comment:

  1. i love how you wrote it as a letter to death, such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete