Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Street of Broken Dreams

i walk alone i walk alone
i have friends walking with me but they really arent my real friends
this lame street i walk on never ends
the yellow line in the street is faded
this boulevard must be dreaded
i walk alone i walk alone
there only a few street lights and they are flickering
and all the buildings arent even one bit admiring
i dont know where this road goes
and i dont think anybody knows
i think i can hear some music playing
but i go to listen to it and i dont get any feeling
i walk alone i walk alone
the snow is about knee high
and i think my worst enemy just walked by
a car just drove by and splashed slush all over me
this is what my boulevard of broken dreams would be

4 comments:

  1. That definitely sounds like a boulevard of broken dreams. Good description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you say that your friends walk beside you but they aren't really your friends. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very deep. I like the ending where you say that you saw your enemy walk by and then you get splashed on. It's a very good description. Keep it up.

    Miro-Ender

    ReplyDelete
  4. what about life and death? TOURIST

    ReplyDelete