Monday, September 12, 2011

You've been thinkin about me (probably not)

You've been thinkin about me ALLLL week.
You've been thinkin about me like Brooklyn thinks about Ghana.
Like popes think about ganja.
Like toddlers think about getting jobs.
Like old people think about rap music.
You've been thinkin about me like Chase Hansen thinks about what people think.
Like Adolf thought about love.
Like dictionaries think about pictures.
Like picture books think about words.
Like Jocks and Cheerleaders think about nerds....
Really your probably not thinkin about me at all!:(

6 comments:

  1. I like the Chase Hansen.

    Try Rhyming, it makes it more interesting.

    Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's actually pretty clever! because there are not pictures in dictionaries for sure!

    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. I like how you took a different approach than everybody else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made everything opposite. You had me hooked, it's very good writing. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the angle you took writing this, it was very engaging and i enjoyed it. Well done keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like toddlers think about getting jobs....ha ha ha. It makes me want to write one where the examples are all non-examples.

    A guy is telling a girl that he's over her. I don't think about you anymore. I think about you like toddlers think about getting jobs. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete